Lymm Osteopathic Practice has moved to a new online booking system
Following UK Government and the Institute of Osteopath guidelines, we are following new health & safety procedures at Lymm Osteopathic Practice for our patients and our team.
Before your appointment
- Review the new health & safety procedures and watch this short video from Suzette Pulman in The Patient Journey
- Bring two freshly laundered towels (one to lie on and one to cover you) and wear very loose clothing.
- Read the Patient Guidance Notes
- Download, complete and bring with you this Patient Consent form
- Pay for your appointment
Appointments are all for 60 minutes and are payable online (please include your surname on bank transfers).
They can be made for:
- Osteopathy - for Suzette Pulman and Darren Hayward. The cost is £85.
- Sports Massage - for Jason Pestel. The cost is £52.
- Acupuncture - for Daniel Windridge. The cost is £65.
Using the Lymm Osteopathic Practice Appointment Booking system
When you click on the link above to make an appointment, you will be taken to our online booking system, where you can make a new appointment, view your existing appointments or view your invoices.
When you choose Book an Appointment you will be given the choice of therapy and therapist before you are taken to their calendar to choose an available slot.
You will be asked to log in to your account or to set up a new account to confirm the booking and make the payment.
For assistance, contact us on 01925 75 2264 to leave a message and we will return your call as soon as possible.